Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gold embossed snowflake

Hi everyone, hope you're having a great weekend!

I am having lots of fun with using my Hero Arts Large Snowflake die to make snowflake shaped cards!  This one I heat emboss with gold powder using the Dazzling Snowflake.  But the stamp is so delicate and beautiful I have trouble adding more to it.  So I just cut sections of it and turned them upward, and put a gem in the middle.  And I will enter it to the current Hero Arts Holiday challenge in the A Few of My Favoirte Things category (technique: heat embossing) and Die Cut Diva's November/December Challenge - Let's Celebrate.



Stamp, die and gem are all from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

joy said...

This definitely deserves a big WOW! I love this - so gorgeous!!

Brenda said...

Cindy, this is absolutely exquisite!

Maureen Morton said...

What a great idea for added dimension, Cindy! This is perfectly elegant.

Arlene said...

WOW. What an impact this card so, so elegant. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Dawn Turley said...

stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.