Sunday, November 17, 2013

Snowflake shaped card

Hi everyone:

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  I got to play with my inks and stamps this weekend, and I made another shaped card.  I used Hero Art's Frame Cut Big Snowflake (DI044) to cut my shaped card after I stamped Hero Art's Stunning Snowflake on cream cs.  And I am going to enter it to the current Die Cut Diva's Monthly Challenge - Holidays and Celebration.

 
 
Stamps: (Stunning Snowflakes, Little Greeting Holidays) Hero Arts
Mid-Tone Shadow ink: (Wet Cement, Red Royal) Hero Arts
Distress Ink: (Vintage Photo) Ranger
Others:  Platinum Stickles

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a very lovely day!

5 comments:

Robin K. said...

This is beautiful Cindy! I love the snowflake shape and the colors you chose!

Arlene said...

Love shaped cards and this is beautiful - love the neutral colors.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Petti said...

What a unique shape of the card. Such a x'mas feel. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words. :)

Maureen Morton said...

This is a great, fun card, Cindy! I never make shaped cards.......thanks for the inspiration! It is so unique and perfect for the holidays. I love touch of sparkle. I like snowflakes, but I am glad that I don't have to deal with real snow.

Dawn Turley said...

just gorgeous. Love this shaped card. So glad you've joined me at Die Cut Divas.