Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Tag inspired by Sandy

Hello, just a couple more weeks till Christmas.  I've got all my cards done and sent out!  Yay!!  So got some time to play in between cooking and baking.

I am inspired by Sandy over at Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog, she has a tag series call Twelve Tags of Christmas, and this Snowman Tag is my inspiration.


                                      
                                                

This is what I came up with:
 
ETA:  I am linking this up to the MFW post on Fabulous Felt post.



Supplies:

Stamps: Hero Arts (Stunning Snowflakes), Cloud 9 Design ("NOEL")
Distress ink: Ranger (Barn Door, Wild Honey, Peel Paint, Old Paper, Bundled Sage, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire)
Acrylic Paint Dabber: Ranger (Pearl)
Felt snowman and snowflakes by Hero Arts
Stickles: Ranger (Candy Cane)
Perfect Pearls: Ranger (Perfect Pearl)
Liquid Pearls: Ranger (Onyx Pearl)
Twines, Ribbon, Red Pearl

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

joy said...

Such a sweet tag - love the soft colors!

Linda Pekrul said...

Your interpretation is just wonderful Cindy! I just LOVE the soft, pretty colours and the addition of the felt elements!

Sue McRae said...

Love the soft background colours Cindy and your snowman is so cute with his glittery hat.

Sandy Holmquist said...

Love the tag Cindy!!! I'm with Joy and love how you used your colors. It all has such a soft feel. Thanks for playing!

Julia said...

Beautiful! I love that background!

Maureen Morton said...

Really dear, Cindy - I love that great background with a touch of pastel.

fairyrocks said...

Thank You Cindy for your kind comments and for showing us your wonderful version of the tags!!

maria f. said...

What a gorgeous background you've created on your tag.