Saturday, December 7, 2013

Flourish Ornament ATC

Hi and welcome back!

Today I want to share an ATC I'd made for a fellow stamper.  I've joined in the fun of playing Secret Santa among a bunch of us over at the Hero Arts Flickr Group organized by Heather and Linda.  Beside sending a small gift, we are to send a card and an ATC.  Here's the ATC:


For the background, I first masked with the Large Lotus Pattern stencil and then filled with Acrylic Paint Dabber in Pearl; then sponged Spun Sugar after the paint is dried.  Then stamped the sentiment in Irsis.  The Flourish Ornament is stamped with Black StazOn on acetate.  Trimmed, and I used pink, dark pink, and purple gen pens to fill it.  The neck is coloured with gold pen.  Then I mounted with 3D adhesive and tied a double bow with white sheer ribbon.  It took some time for everything to dry, but the end result is quite pretty.

All stamps and stencil from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

joy said...

LOVE this beautiful ATC, Cindy! Such pretty colors.

Maureen Morton said...

This is so uniquely beautiful, Cindy! Such a little sweet gift of love - great colors and dimension. A real joy.