Sunday, January 12, 2014

A little dream for Case Study and Die Cut Divas

Hello my crafty friends: 

Hope you're enjoying the weekend!  Today I share a card I CASEd for the CASE Study Challenge #173.  Also I'd like to enter it to the current Die Cut Diva's Challenge: Make it Glitter.

Here's the beautiful card by Donna:
 

Here's my take:


It took me quite a bit of time to pass the small butterfly die (by Impression Obession) to make the multi colour butterflies, but I think it's worth it!!  I really like how it turned out.  Ranger Stickles (Crystal) is added to the butterfly.  Sentiment is by Stampology.  I rendered the letters with colour pencils.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a dreamy day!!  :)

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your fluttering butterflies, Cindy! The arrangement is simply prefect! Your labor of love paid off! Beautiful take!

Lin said...

Oh, I love it, Cindy! Wonderful take on Donna's design!!

Sue McRae said...

This is so pretty Cindy! Love your colourful and sparkly butterflies, they make me think of summer!

Arlene said...

I first saw this on Flickr. Love all the glitter and the design is wonderful

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful card Cindy. So happy to have you joining us at Die Cut Divas.

Joni nina Andaya said...

Wow Cindy!!! Those butterflies are so dreamy! Love it!!

Petti said...

This is so pretty yet I can smell a lot of hard work! But it pays off! :)

fairyrocks said...

You know I love the butterfly's. Wonderful take on this inspiration. Keep smiling and creating.

Judy1223 said...

Cindy, this sweet cascade of glittery butterflies is just dreamy! LOVE it!

Jeanne J said...

OMG This is AMAZING! All the color - and dimesion too! I love this!

paula laird said...

Cindy this card is stunning! I love your take on the study card. It was worth all that effort you put into it. Thank you for joining in the fun at Die Cut Divas

Clare said...

Holy prettiness! This is just STUNNING! You simply can't go wrong with butterflies, and I just love what you've done with them! The sparkles are the perfect touch!