Monday, February 17, 2014

Festive Friday #25

Hello my crafty friends, how are you all?

Even though Valentine's Day has passed, don't put away your red ink yet!  Keep it out and play for Festive Friday challenge #25.  This is the inspiration photo:


I love the red and white colour combo, so I used my newest poinsettia stamp from Impression Obsession and made a couple cards to play along.




Embossing folders:
first card: Darice (Notebook Paper)
second card: Cuttlebug (Textile)

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful cards, Cindy - my fave is the 2nd one because of the lacey embossing!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Amazing how embossing can change the look of the whole thing! Love the simplicity of these, and how that let's your blooms shine. Thanks so much for playing with Festive Friday!

Geri said...

Both are SO pretty! Love the use of the sequins, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!!!

Laurie Unger said...

I like that embossing folder you used on the first card. Might just need to add that one to my collection. Thanks for the enable!

Robin K. said...

Love the crisp red and white color combo!! I really love the composition of the first card and how nicely the poinsettia stands out against the lacy bg of the second! Love those sequin flower centers too!

Maureen Morton said...

I'm not usually a red fan, but you have made these cards really punch with that brilliant color. Great textures and design, Cindy.