Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hot Pink and Gold

Welcome back.

I admire Donna Mikasa's CAS style, and she is the January Muse of CASE Study.  I want to play along since a few weeks but never got to it.  But I made a card and I know I am very close to the deadline.  This is the inspiration photo of the current challenge, isn't it stunning?


Here's my take:


I will enter it to the CASE Study Challenge#176,  CAS-ual Fridays's CFC#127 - Over The Edge challenge, and the Die Cut Diva`s challenge - Girls Night Out (option 3, use Pink).

Here's a close up from the side, you could see better the gold embossing and the sequins.
 
Supplies:
Hero Art Fancy Die (Butterfly)
Technique Tuesday (Awesome)
Topboss Clear embossing ink
gold embossing powder
gold sequins
white and hot pink card stock

Thanks for stopping by.


16 comments:

Lin said...

Love this, Cindy - I think I may see a winner here!

Judy1223 said...

Cindy, this is so pretty! I love that gold embossing, and what a gorgeous butterfly!!!

Arlene said...

What a lovely CAS card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

joy said...

Stunning card, Cindy! LOVE it.

Laura Davis said...

Simply stunning!
Laura

Erin said...

Beautiful!

Kanan Pandya said...

This is so fabulous, Cindy. Love how you stamped the sentiment in gold, clever take on the challenge. :-)

Hannah F said...

So pretty, I love CAS cards.
Thanks for playing along with the DCD.

Dawn Turley said...

Just stunning Cindy. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

Brenda said...

Cindy! That's a spectacular CAS card!

Clare said...

This is just gorgeous Cindy! I love the beautiful trail, and the delicate butterfly!

jimlynn said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!! Love it!
Lynn

Robin K. said...

This is spectacular Cindy! Love how you used the sentiment for the butterfly's trail!

Alice Wertz said...

love your butterfly trail sentiment! so clever! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jocelyn Olson said...

The sentiment trail is such a great design! I love the graphic style--so cool! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! I love the curve to the sentiment!