Monday, March 24, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #69 and CIC#253

Hi,

A quick post today, I am playing for CAS(E) this Sketch #69.  Here's the sketch:



Here's my take:


Also I want to link up to this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 253.



I masked off the mid section of the white panel, then stamp the floral image on top section with various inks.  As I stamped each image, I stamped again on the bottom without re-inking.  The sentiment is heat embossed with clear powder.  Finally I took green glaze pen and added shine to part of the leaves, and a clear one for the flowers.

Floral image stamp from Technique Tuesday - Two Steppin' Mini
Sentiment from Hero Arts - Say it All

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Lin said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch, Cindy - love the glimmer!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your very "country garden" take on the sketch Cindy!
Greetings from Chicago~

Cindy Lovell said...

What a pretty card!! I love the flowers and the shine!!!

joy said...

A gorgeous card, Cindy! I love the shine and the pretty colors.

Robin K. said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!

Tina said...

beautiful...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Indy said...

This is gorgeous! So glad you were inspired by our Garden theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs, Debbie!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Lovely take on the sketch!

fairyrocks said...

Lovely card works, sigh, one day I will try to get better at the cards. Thanks for your kind comments and for sharing your beautiful work. Keep smiling and creating

Lee-Anne said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch and the inspiration picture. Love those flowers in the soft colors with the bit of shimmer...so pretty!

cards said...

So pretty and delicate.
Heather T

Diane Jaquay said...

The flowers are beautiful, and I love how you interpreted that sketch!