Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Craft Space re-visited

Hello my crafty friends, welcome back.

Today I share a photo of my craft space, and I am linking up to MFW's Creative Spaces Link Party: Show Me Your Desk.  Teri wants to see our craft space, messy or not.  So here goes:


Yup this is where I crank out cards for my friends and family, and on occasion a card or two for challenges.  But mostly this is where I read the blogs I follow and admire the handy works of many talented artists and procrastinate about my own take.    :)  

You'll notice I put "re-visited" in the title.  My DH gave me craft space a micro make over - replaced the credenza (my main storage as seen in photo below) with tables and added a computer desk.


Now I have extra storage space.  The credenza is in the same room with easy access.

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day.

6 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Your space is awesome, Cindy!! I love that long table and I bet you get a lot of use out of it!! Thanks for sharing!

Petti said...

Great neat space. Thank you for sharing and stopping by my blog.

Lin said...

Love seeing where you create, Cindy! It's a lovely bright space!

Lucille K said...

Hi Cindy,
Great creating space,that long table is perfect :)

cheryl (clee') said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Love that little decorated drawer unit on your desk.

Robin K. said...

Love seeing where all the magic happens Cindy!