Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge #4 - entry four

Hello,

Just want to share scrapling I want to link up to Virginia's View Challenge #4 - Tags or Scraplings.  Made it with a few pieces from the scrap pile.  The gingham belt sticker was from over 5 year ago!!  The other pieces I used as indicated by an arrow in the photo below are left over of a coffee cup sleeve (this is my recycle item), that info strip from the 12x12 PP.  The flower die is by Hero Arts and I used it on the coffee cup sleeve.  And no the die is not from the scrap and it's much treasured item!!  ;)

Photo of my scrap:

Photo of my scrapling:


I added faux stitches to match the sticker and some gems to the flower and voila!!  Uh oh didn't stamp on it!  Still qualify?! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Wow wow wow, Cindy! I love love love your ingenious way of using all these elements together and make it into a UBER fabulous scrapling! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

Jacqueline said...

Such wonderful creativity, Cindy!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Cute tag/bookmark, Cindy! I love how you used that belt and the flowers are the perfect embellishment!