Saturday, June 14, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge #4 - entry three

Hi my crafty friends:

I've made a tag for a 90 minutes scramble hosted by Linda v. Vliet over at the Hero Arts Flickr Group.  My recycled item used is a ribbon flower used to decorate a bag of cookies given to me.

Here's my card:


The butterfly is also stamped with Tuxedo Black and heat embossed with clear powder on a piece of scrap.

Go over to Virginia's View Challenge blog to check the details and join in the fun!

Supplies:
Stamp:  Hero Arts - Greetings (CG414)
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow (Wet Cement), Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Raspberry)
Others: water colours, clear embossing powder, pearls

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Father's Day weekend!!


5 comments:

Robin K. said...

Your little recycled flower embellie is such a sweet touch to your artsy looking tag! Love it!

Virginia Lu said...

WELL DONE!! I love how you used that image with the ink splatter background. The added flower (recycle item) is such a lovely touch, Cindy! I have been enjoying seeing your entries! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View challenge!

Clare said...

So pretty! Purple is always such a hard color for me to tackle with cards, but you executed it SO well!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

Such a beautiful tag!