Thursday, July 31, 2014

Background challenge

Hi, today I am sharing an ATC.  The background is sent from Janet R., my Hero Arts Flickr groups ATC exchange partner.  We've sent ATC with just the background for each other to finish.  So here is a photo of the background:


I love the grid layout and the soft blue pattern Janet did.  And I don't want to mask or overstamp it too much, so I used some die cut leaves (Memory Box Eva Stem die), the Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Hello set (bird and sentiment), and Hero Arts Small Blossom Gemstones to complete it.  Take a look:


Thanks Janet for the fun challenge!!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Oh just so cute, Cindy! Love that you let that pretty background shine through, yet still showed off that sweet bird!

joy said...

Love this little ATC, Cindy! The background is pretty and you added just the right amount of images to show it off.