Monday, July 7, 2014

Love Word Die

Hi all,

I am rushing to link up this project before taking my mom to her gallstone removal surgery tomorrow (July 8).  Edited (July 11) to say that her surgery went well and she is on the mend.


I am linking up to the following challenges:

Virginia's View Challenge - Die Cut

I was really inspired by Jennifer McGuire, guest designer of Virginia's View Challenge #5, to use my word die for my project.  Go check her post and video here.

And the current SSS Wednesday Challenge -Shake It.

Also MFW's Wonderful Word Challenge - Word Die.

Produects used:

Paper Smooches Wise Die (Love Word)
Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Scalloped Rectangles)
Hero Arts Frame cut (Scallop Frame DI002)
Beads, sequins,

Thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft pastelly colors and the beautiful flowers. Your shaker element is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Sue McRae said...

Love your mix of beads and sequins on this pretty card Cindy!

Brenda said...

That's a gorgeous shaker card Cindy! I hope everything went well with your Mom's surgery.

Virginia Lu said...

I love how you used the negative scalloped square die for the shaker card-like design! The scene that you created is sweet and lovely, Cindy! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View challenge!

Robin K. said...

Hope your mom's surgery went ok:). Your card is so pretty- love how you used the word die and the mix of sequins!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I love the word inside the frame.

Taunya Butler said...

This is simply so lovely and so soft looking!! Love that you made it into a shaker!! Such great work!!

terisplace said...

Absolutely wonderful, Cindy!