Sunday, August 31, 2014

Butterfly Branch

Happy Labour Day weekend everyone!

I am so happy I got some time to play this weekend.  I am a big fan of Donna Mikasa's beautiful CAS style, I absolutely adore her DT project for the current CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #90.



And I love the green and white CAS inspiration photo of The Card Concept challenge #17.


And I would like to link up the current SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

So my CAS card for these challenges looks like this:



The close up shows the Wink of Stella I put on the butterfly.

The die I used is Elsa Butterfly Branch from PoppyStamps.  Sentiment from the SSS Flower Friend Set.

Thanks for visiting!!

13 comments:

joy said...

SO gorgeous, Cindy! I love Donna's style, too and am so happy that she is on the new Hero Arts team now.

Good luck in the challenges.

Mary Marsh said...

great take on the inspiration photo Cindy- I like the angled corner panel-thanks for joining in with the card concept challenge

Niki G said...

Gorgeously done Cindy! Love how you did the sentiment!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Beautiful! Great take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

Sylvia Blum said...

such a lovely card! I love the cut out branch with butterfly., soooo pretty .:-)
Sylvia xx

Thordis said...

Your card is stunning... Great take on the sketch and inspiration photo :)

Deanna Dean said...

So pretty. I love how you used the two ink colors. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Judy, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Taunya Butler said...

I am in love with this beautiful card - love the wink of stella on the butterfly - oh how it glistens and beautifies this card!! Lovely work and just a super amazing card!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

So pretty! I love how you placed the sentiment!

donna mikasa said...

And thank you for your kind words! Happy weekend!

fairyrocks said...

Hi Cindy, Your cards are gorgeous as ever. Love how you crafted this little butterfly on a branch. Just beautiful. Thanks for popping by. Keep smiling and creating.