Friday, August 1, 2014

Flower Shape Thank You

Hi everyone:

I am happy I made one of my favorite shape card today, but I am not one hundred percent happy about it!  Cause it didn't turn out as clean as I wanted, and I don't have a backup piece to redo!  :(  Anyway I will share and link up to Virginia's View Challenge #6 - Shaped Card.


My card shape was downloaded from the Hero Arts Blog, and you could check it out here.


I was inspired by Virginia's paint swatch projects as you can see I use a paint swatch layered over my flower shape card base.  Sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts.  Flower stamps is from Kesi'art.

Come back soon, since I am planning to make more shape cards for Virginia's challenge.  :)



4 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

I am thrilled that you combined my love of paint swatch and the current shape card challenge--genius idea and design! I love the gradient of the paint chip and your white embossing really sets the design off beautifully! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View Challenge! Hope to see more ;)

Robin K. said...

Lovin' that white embossing on the paint chips! Pretty card!

Julie C. said...

This is a beautiful card! I love how you used the paint swatch, clever! I have been collecting them, since I saw Virginia using them on her blog but never knew how to use them on my cards. You card is inspirational ^_^

Clare said...

Well, I think this is just beautiful! I love the colors, and the soft stamping!