Friday, August 15, 2014

Forever

Hello there, welcome back!

Today I share a card I made for two challenges.

First the card, I think it could be considered as a Free Style Collage.


Now the challenges:

I was inspired by the soft, pale colours of the flowers.

I was inspired by the number card in the inspiration photo.

The supplies:

The larger flower and sentiment are from the Hero Art Forever (AC037) set, smaller flowers are from the Technique Tuesday Two Stepping Minis (TSMin) set.  
The AMPERSAND was generated using MS Word and enlarged, I printed it on scrap paper then used as a template to cut two pieces from white CS; the front piece I dry embossed with a folder from Cuttlebug (but I don't have the name or the product code, it came with my Cuttlebug).
Ink used:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Crushed Olive.  Others: Derwent Studio colouring pencils.

Thanks for stopping by.


18 comments:

Leni said...

Love the shape and you decorated it so beautiful!

Petti said...

Lovely shape and great card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous wedding card and shape card! I love that you've embossed it. Really stunning!

joy said...

This card is definitely a winner in my book, Cindy! What a wonderful wedding card.

Virginia Lu said...

Outstanding, Cindy! I love how your creative mind works! And you made it a GRAND and memorable statement with your theme! Love it! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Shape Card Challenge!

Brenda said...

Just wonderful Cindy! I love that you chose a different sort of shape. So beautifully soft this design!

Steph said...

What a unique card! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Wow, this is stunning! It's such an unique shape and I love it!

Karen King said...

Fabulous idea! It turned out wonderful!

LauraJane:) said...

So very pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...this is just fabulous and so sweet! I love the wonderful look you created. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

kristie sessions said...

nothing gets my heart going quite like an ampersand! AND you have a big one! I LOVE it. plus the lovely shaded flower is beautiful. thanks for playing!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow - what an amazing project you've created! The recipient of this stunner will totally love it! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Karen M said...

This is just so perfect, Cindy! I love the ampersand and the sweet flowers, perfectly CAS and elegant x

laurie said...

That's a fun shaped card, what a great idea!

Robin K. said...

This is really beautiful Cindy! Love the soft colors!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Terrifically COOL, I HAD ti comment, the embossing on the ampersand, just perfectly done!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

I didn't get a chance to play along this month in Virginia's challenge, and just realized that this STUNNING card is yours, Cindy! You really did an amazing job on it...your ampersand is so creative and your flowers are gorgeous!!!