Monday, September 29, 2014

National Coffee Day Blog Hop

Hi everyone:

Do you love coffee?!  Yes?  Come join the Coffee Lovers Bloghop then!!  Read all about it here.  Make a card anything coffee and link up.


 Here's what I did:




Stamp from Hot Off the Press (Fancy A Cuppa)
Inks: Ranger Distress (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain), Hero Arts Shadow ink (Sand), Memento (Tuxedo Black).

The coffee cup is stamped and cut twice on pattern paper, then layered with foam tape on top of stamped image on card base.  I also added a coat of glossy accent on the cup and the two coffee beans below the sentiment.  The coffee rings are stamped with a round jar cap.

There's still time to play.  And there's lot of sponsors!!


Thanks for stopping by!




12 comments:

thestampingbug said...

Love the coffee stains on your card! :)

Judy1223 said...

Love the layered cup and the rings on your card base...a very fun coffee card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

love the coffee bean border!

Laura Norris said...

Fun card! I like the coffee rings a lot!

Ruby N said...

wow, this is great!

MariLynn said...

What a cute card! I love the dimension of your coffee cup. Such a creative idea to use the lid for the rings. On this hop I have seen so many cards with the stamped rings, I was thinking... "I need to get those stamps" And you got the same look and shared how you did it. THANK YOU!!!

Beth H. said...

Great card! Loving the coffee rings!

Jean McNulty said...

Great card!

~amy~ said...

Love the use of the stacked images and glossy accents! {I'm so impatient when I use the stuff so I always appreciate it when I see it on someone's project!}

Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful card. I love the beans as a border.

Greta said...

Oh what a great coffee card, Cindy--love this!