Saturday, October 4, 2014

WCMD 2014



Happy World Card Making Day everybody:

I bet your're all busy making cards or blog hoping and having tons of fun!!  Well between running errand, doing the laundry, and baking a birthday cake for my MIL, I managed to make a CAS card and have some card making fun to celebrate today, WCMD!!!

WCMD 2014 LOGO web 300x264 World Card Making Day Link Up!

Here's my card:


All stamps from Hero Arts.  I stamped the floral frame on white CS, coloured and fussy cut, and made two tiny slits at the stem so I could thread the twine from underneath the panel and tie knot on the front.  Pattern paper from BasicGrey Picadilly 6x6 pad.

And I am going to link up to a couple WCMD challenges:

- Paper Craft Connection - WCMD linkup
- A2Z Scrapbooking Supplies - WCMD Challenge #2

Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Delightful and I'm EXTRA happy to see a card today that is not in a Halloween or Christmas theme!

I love that you "thought out of the box" and created this pretty floral card!

Thanks so much for joining us at A2Z I love seeing member of the Hero Group and it's a joy to have you Cindy!!

Lin said...

This is so sweet, Cindy! Just love those little flowers which you colored so nicely! Such a lovely combination with that paper......

Maureen Morton said...

Super sweet, Cindy! Love to see those old favorite Hero Arts stamps. Hope you had a good, even if busy, day. Thanks for sharing!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Cindy! I love how you colored those sweet flowers and your sentiment tag is perfect with your background papers!
So glad you played along with us at a2z Scraobooking for WCMD! Good luck to you in the drawing!

Alanna said...

This is beautiful.

Kim M said...

Lovely card! Your colouring is wonderful. Love that pretty patterned paper. :-)

Greta said...

I really love the look of this card, Cindy!